How good is your major accounts program?
Major account selling combines your products and value added services in an alliance
with another companyeither as a volume supplier or as a partner. In some very well
run sales organizations, major accounts deliver 80 to 100% of sales revenues. Here are
some of the most important aspects of major account selling programs:
- Establishing a collaborative sales process with benchmarks for winning the big sales
- Forming customer partnerships and value-added relationships based on revenue generation
- Focusing on collaboration and cooperation, instead of competition and manipulation to
build business relationships and mutual value
- Practicing a sell-through mentality versus a sell-to
- Structuring an entire sales operation based on a major accounts model
- 12 more aspects of major account selling are examined and evaluated in our "Sales
Situation Assessment" for new clients
May we help you with major account selling?
Can we help you with any aspect of a major accounts keynote
speech, strategy, or training in your company? Ask us for our recommendations or a needs
analysisno cost or obligation. Contact Amanda Hooper of Mentor Associates at 888-773-9712
or firstname.lastname@example.org for more
Subscribe to Jack
Carroll's free Major Accounts Bulletin
Jack Carroll's "Dirty
Major accounts fitness
Major account selling
All contents. Copyrightę1997-1999, Mentor Associates, Inc.