Are you leveraging with Inside Sales?
Inside Sales is one of the most cost effective and leveraged groups you can set up and
use in business-to-business selling. If you're not using Inside Sales, you're missing out
on one of the most potent tools in your bag. And it's costing you lost sales revenue
and wasted time by the field and channel sales. Here are some good ways to use Inside
Sales to get selling leverage:
- Selling to and managing direct mid-tier accounts
- Qualifying new business opportunities for the field and channel sales
- Using targeting and profiling information to conduct effective cold call campaigns
- Serving as a sales help desk for channel sales
- Winning back inactive or dormant accounts
- Coordinating activities of major account team members
- 8 more inside sales functions are covered in our "Sales Situation Assessment"
for new clients
May we help you with Inside Sales?
Can we help you with any aspect of an Inside Sales keynote
speech, strategy, or training in your company? Ask us for our recommendations or a needs
analysisno cost or obligation. Contact Amanda Hooper of Mentor Associates at 888-773-9712
or firstname.lastname@example.org for more
Subscribe to Jack
Carroll's free Major Accounts Bulletin
Jack Carroll's biography
All contents. Copyrightę1997-1999, Mentor Associates, Inc.